PERFECT 10 PARADISE: ASEAN tourist industry is booming with intra-ASEAN travelers
The Jakarta Post
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region is at a crossroads. With an average growth rate of more than 6 percent last year, the region has achieved remarkable economic success recently and now accounts for 10 percent of combined Asian GDP. What about its tourist industry?
With impressive economic growth, plenty of resources and top tourist attractions, today the ASEAN is in ...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me