PERFECT 10 PARADISE: ASEAN tourist industry is booming with intra-ASEAN travelers
The Jakarta Post
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region is at a crossroads. With an average growth rate of more than 6 percent last year, the region has achieved remarkable economic success recently and now accounts for 10 percent of combined Asian GDP. What about its tourist industry?
With impressive economic growth, plenty of resources and top tourist attractions, today the ASEAN is in ...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack