PERFECT 10 PARADISE: ASEAN tourist industry is booming with intra-ASEAN travelers
The Jakarta Post
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region is at a crossroads. With an average growth rate of more than 6 percent last year, the region has achieved remarkable economic success recently and now accounts for 10 percent of combined Asian GDP. What about its tourist industry?
With impressive economic growth, plenty of resources and top tourist attractions, today the ASEAN is in ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey