Atlantis to be penalized over accident
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration will penalize Atlantis water park management following an accident that injured four people, including a child, at Ancol Dreamland in North Jakarta.
The acting chief of the Jakarta Construction Supervision and Regulation Agency (P2B), Wiriyatmoko, said Wednesday that the agency had deployed a team to investigate the accident.
“There will be an audit by a ...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment