Atlantis to be penalized over accident
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration will penalize Atlantis water park management following an accident that injured four people, including a child, at Ancol Dreamland in North Jakarta.
The acting chief of the Jakarta Construction Supervision and Regulation Agency (P2B), Wiriyatmoko, said Wednesday that the agency had deployed a team to investigate the accident.
“There will be an audit by a ...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018