Atlantis to be penalized over accident
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration will penalize Atlantis water park management following an accident that injured four people, including a child, at Ancol Dreamland in North Jakarta.
The acting chief of the Jakarta Construction Supervision and Regulation Agency (P2B), Wiriyatmoko, said Wednesday that the agency had deployed a team to investigate the accident.
“There will be an audit by a ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau