Atlantis to be penalized over accident
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration will penalize Atlantis water park management following an accident that injured four people, including a child, at Ancol Dreamland in North Jakarta.
The acting chief of the Jakarta Construction Supervision and Regulation Agency (P2B), Wiriyatmoko, said Wednesday that the agency had deployed a team to investigate the accident.
“There will be an audit by a ...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Incoming OJK boss visits minister before taking office
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police