Green Awards go to 12 people, 22 companies
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Green Awards 2011, which was initiated by Bisnis&CSR magazine and the La Trofi School of Corporate Social Responsibility, selected the 34 recipients based on their work to conserve the environment.
The individual winners included Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo; Easy Green Living write...
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes
- #PrayForJakarta, #KamiTidakTakut trend worldwide following bomb blast
- Officers hit by suicide bomb guarding pre-Ramadhan parade: Police
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor