Green Awards go to 12 people, 22 companies
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Twelve people and 22 companies received Indonesia Green Awards on Wednesday.
The Indonesia Green Awards 2011, which was initiated by Bisnis&CSR magazine and the La Trofi School of Corporate Social Responsibility, selected the 34 recipients based on their work to conserve the environment.
The individual winners included Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo; Easy Green Living write...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day