Green Awards go to 12 people, 22 companies
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Twelve people and 22 companies received Indonesia Green Awards on Wednesday.
The Indonesia Green Awards 2011, which was initiated by Bisnis&CSR magazine and the La Trofi School of Corporate Social Responsibility, selected the 34 recipients based on their work to conserve the environment.
The individual winners included Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo; Easy Green Living write...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health