Green Awards go to 12 people, 22 companies
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Twelve people and 22 companies received Indonesia Green Awards on Wednesday.
The Indonesia Green Awards 2011, which was initiated by Bisnis&CSR magazine and the La Trofi School of Corporate Social Responsibility, selected the 34 recipients based on their work to conserve the environment.
The individual winners included Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo; Easy Green Living write...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building