Green Awards go to 12 people, 22 companies
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Twelve people and 22 companies received Indonesia Green Awards on Wednesday.
The Indonesia Green Awards 2011, which was initiated by Bisnis&CSR magazine and the La Trofi School of Corporate Social Responsibility, selected the 34 recipients based on their work to conserve the environment.
The individual winners included Surakarta Mayor Joko Widodo; Easy Green Living write...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore