Island in focus: New airport begins service
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: Flight service in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, has now shifted from Selaparang with the inaugural operation of Lombok International Airport on Saturday.
The airport is located in Pujut district, Central Lombok, about 40 kilometers from the provincial capital of Mataram.
The opening day of operation was marked by the landing of a Garuda Boeing 737-800 JR. Among 168 passengers ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed