Island in focus: New airport begins service
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: Flight service in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, has now shifted from Selaparang with the inaugural operation of Lombok International Airport on Saturday.
The airport is located in Pujut district, Central Lombok, about 40 kilometers from the provincial capital of Mataram.
The opening day of operation was marked by the landing of a Garuda Boeing 737-800 JR. Among 168 passengers ...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product