Island in focus: New airport begins service
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: Flight service in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, has now shifted from Selaparang with the inaugural operation of Lombok International Airport on Saturday.
The airport is located in Pujut district, Central Lombok, about 40 kilometers from the provincial capital of Mataram.
The opening day of operation was marked by the landing of a Garuda Boeing 737-800 JR. Among 168 passengers ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition