Slow, easy & happy
PREMIUM Boys have fun near Dili seaport.When I told friends that I would come to Dili, Timor Leste, some of them wondered and asked since when had the city become a hot holiday destination?Even a friend who has lived there for three years said it was a boring city due to its lack of entertainment. Surely, that would not be a problem as I would only stay there for a couple of weeks and modern entertainment...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...