Sanitation award for airports to improve RI’s image
The Jakarta Post
The government says that granting an award is an effective way to promote better toilet facilities in Indonesia’s airports, which in turn would improve the country’s international image.
“Ever since the first time we held the Sapta Pesona Clean Public Toilet Award in 2007, airports across the country have been improving their toilet facilities every year and we have made tourists feel...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan