Sanitation award for airports to improve RI’s image
The Jakarta Post
The government says that granting an award is an effective way to promote better toilet facilities in Indonesia’s airports, which in turn would improve the country’s international image.
“Ever since the first time we held the Sapta Pesona Clean Public Toilet Award in 2007, airports across the country have been improving their toilet facilities every year and we have made tourists feel...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste