Letter: RIM’s commitment to RI’s high-tech
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM “Love Indonesia” is more than an award winning BlackBerry app that has been downloaded by more than half a million customers. It is also a great example of how local Indonesian application developers and entrepreneurs are emerging as an important part of a new and growing sector of the economy. Apps like “Love Indonesia” are at the heart of a new idea that we at Research In Motion (RIM) ar...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher