Letter: RIM’s commitment to RI’s high-tech
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM “Love Indonesia” is more than an award winning BlackBerry app that has been downloaded by more than half a million customers. It is also a great example of how local Indonesian application developers and entrepreneurs are emerging as an important part of a new and growing sector of the economy. Apps like “Love Indonesia” are at the heart of a new idea that we at Research In Motion (RIM) ar...
- EU launches defence pact it calls 'bad news for enemies'
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- City to cover expenses of Christmas celebration at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia wins trade dispute on fatty alcohols with EU
- Dalai Lama turns to iPhone to spread app-iness
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas