Letter: RIM’s commitment to RI’s high-tech
The Jakarta Post
“Love Indonesia” is more than an award winning BlackBerry app that has been downloaded by more than half a million customers. It is also a great example of how local Indonesian application developers and entrepreneurs are emerging as an important part of a new and growing sector of the economy. Apps like “Love Indonesia” are at the heart of a new idea that we at Research In Motion (RIM) ar...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi