Letter: RIM’s commitment to RI’s high-tech
The Jakarta Post
“Love Indonesia” is more than an award winning BlackBerry app that has been downloaded by more than half a million customers. It is also a great example of how local Indonesian application developers and entrepreneurs are emerging as an important part of a new and growing sector of the economy. Apps like “Love Indonesia” are at the heart of a new idea that we at Research In Motion (RIM) ar...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne