Eternal flame torch begins journey from Mrapen
The Jakarta Post
The Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games) torch relay set out on Sunday.
In spite of certain preparations that remain incomplete less than 20 days before the Nov. 11, 2011 commencement, the Indonesian SEA Games Organizing Committee expressed optimism that everything would run as planned.
The Games’ torch was lit by the “eternal flame” source at Mrapen, Manggarmas Village, Godong,...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off