Eternal flame torch begins journey from Mrapen
The Jakarta Post
The Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games) torch relay set out on Sunday.
In spite of certain preparations that remain incomplete less than 20 days before the Nov. 11, 2011 commencement, the Indonesian SEA Games Organizing Committee expressed optimism that everything would run as planned.
The Games’ torch was lit by the “eternal flame” source at Mrapen, Manggarmas Village, Godong,...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m