Eternal flame torch begins journey from Mrapen
The Jakarta Post
The Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games) torch relay set out on Sunday.
In spite of certain preparations that remain incomplete less than 20 days before the Nov. 11, 2011 commencement, the Indonesian SEA Games Organizing Committee expressed optimism that everything would run as planned.
The Games’ torch was lit by the “eternal flame” source at Mrapen, Manggarmas Village, Godong,...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage