Tio to star alongside Mickey Rourke
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian actor Tio Pakusadewo announced on Wednesday that he is working together with American actor Mickey Rourke in an upcoming movie.
“I am in Yogyakarta now, acting with Mickey Rourke,” the 48-year-old told kompas.com.
The movie, titled Java Heat, is about an American citizen, played by Rourke, shadowing terrorists group in Java. Tio will play the terrorist leader.
Java Heat, which will be released in 2013, also features Indonesian artists Atiqah Hasiholan and Frans Tumbuan.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy