Tio to star alongside Mickey Rourke
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian actor Tio Pakusadewo announced on Wednesday that he is working together with American actor Mickey Rourke in an upcoming movie.
“I am in Yogyakarta now, acting with Mickey Rourke,” the 48-year-old told kompas.com.
The movie, titled Java Heat, is about an American citizen, played by Rourke, shadowing terrorists group in Java. Tio will play the terrorist leader.
Java Heat, which will be released in 2013, also features Indonesian artists Atiqah Hasiholan and Frans Tumbuan.
- Papuan rebel leader reiterates call for referendum
- Govt to allow nickel ore, bauxite exports under new rules
- From sex to murder: Dark face of Indonesian cults
- World’s first dengue vaccine now available in Indonesia
- 1, 2, 3: The order is Agus, Ahok, Anies
- UN wildlife campaign goes live on RI social media
- Tax reform to follow last ever amnesty
- Jokowi lays wreath for Thailand's King Bhumibol
- Int’l students participate in IPB scientific seminar, symposium
- Hundreds of supporters accompany candidates to pick ballot numbers