Tio to star alongside Mickey Rourke
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Indonesian actor Tio Pakusadewo announced on Wednesday that he is working together with American actor Mickey Rourke in an upcoming movie.
“I am in Yogyakarta now, acting with Mickey Rourke,” the 48-year-old told kompas.com.
The movie, titled Java Heat, is about an American citizen, played by Rourke, shadowing terrorists group in Java. Tio will play the terrorist leader....
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians