Syofiardi Bachyul Jb
The Jakarta Post
The word Kerinci may remind one of Mount Kerinci and Kerinci Lake, the two tourist icons of Kerinci regency, Jambi. But there is more to find and explore.
A monument called Tugu Macan is located at the climbing path to Mount Kerinci. — Photo by Syofiardi Bachyul Jb.If you have plenty of time, there are countless tourist attractions and adventure sites waiting to be explored.
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion