The Jakarta Post
Nine young girls united in one band. Together, they set out to conquer the world. They are Cherry Belle.
All in their early 20s, the girls have it all — good looks to go with their singing and dancing talent.
Stardom is just around the corner for the band, fondly known as ChiBi. The band’s single, “Dilema [Dilemma]”, is rotating heavily both on TV and the radio, while their debut album, Love is You, has been a best seller for sometime.
With Korean girl band influence, ChiBi is a simple story of how to survive in the happy jungle of the music industry — following the trends to set the milestone they seek in first stage of their career.
Despite their young age, these girls are eager to survive in the entertainment industry and aware of the consequence of their choice — the band is a nonstop touring force, playing both on- and off-air gigs in a fast paced life.
Let’s just hope the one-hit wonder tag doesn’t show up to the party.
— Felix Dass
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases
- Indonesia investment board upbeat about 2017, tourism potential