The Jakarta Post
Nine young girls united in one band. Together, they set out to conquer the world. They are Cherry Belle.
All in their early 20s, the girls have it all — good looks to go with their singing and dancing talent.
Stardom is just around the corner for the band, fondly known as ChiBi. The band’s single, “Dilema [Dilemma]”, is rotating heavily both on TV and the radio, while their debut album, Love is You, has been a best seller for sometime.
With Korean girl band influence, ChiBi is a simple story of how to survive in the happy jungle of the music industry — following the trends to set the milestone they seek in first stage of their career.
Despite their young age, these girls are eager to survive in the entertainment industry and aware of the consequence of their choice — the band is a nonstop touring force, playing both on- and off-air gigs in a fast paced life.
Let’s just hope the one-hit wonder tag doesn’t show up to the party.
— Felix Dass
- Two foreign tourists die in motorcycle accident in Bali
- Man accused of charging illegal fees to former East Timor residents
- LPG explosion in Pizza Hut outlet destroys four buildings
- Victory in sight, Clinton still grapples with negative views
- Hong Kong to lure tourists with food festival
- Jokowi's achievements need closer scrutiny: Indef
- Govt urged to pay more attention to farmers' welfare
- EU supports development of Lake Toba tourism
- Two Malaysians arrested in Batam for suspected human trafficking
- Australian delegation to meet trade minister Monday for meat talks