GKI Yasmin members in Bogor harassed, again
The Jakarta Post
The congregation of the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) was again confronted by Muslim hard-liners outside its place of worship in Bogor, West Java, on Sunday.
Members of the Indonesian Muslim Communications Forum (Forkami) besieged the congregation during GKI Yasmin’s Sunday Mass, hurling verbal abuse at the Christians.
Forkami members demanded that the congregation...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy