GKI Yasmin members in Bogor harassed, again
The Jakarta Post
The congregation of the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) was again confronted by Muslim hard-liners outside its place of worship in Bogor, West Java, on Sunday.
Members of the Indonesian Muslim Communications Forum (Forkami) besieged the congregation during GKI Yasmin’s Sunday Mass, hurling verbal abuse at the Christians.
Forkami members demanded that the congregation...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island