GKI Yasmin members in Bogor harassed, again
The Jakarta Post
The congregation of the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) was again confronted by Muslim hard-liners outside its place of worship in Bogor, West Java, on Sunday.
Members of the Indonesian Muslim Communications Forum (Forkami) besieged the congregation during GKI Yasmin’s Sunday Mass, hurling verbal abuse at the Christians.
Forkami members demanded that the congregation...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI