Plan laid out; Indonesia upbeat about its 2020 emission target
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has said it is confident that the nation will achieve its target to reduce emissions by 26 percent by 2020 without hurting its economy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana ensured that the presidential regulation on the national action plan on reducing greenhouse emissions (RAN-GRK) would not disrupt Indonesia’s macroeconomic policies geared toward...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons