Plan laid out; Indonesia upbeat about its 2020 emission target
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has said it is confident that the nation will achieve its target to reduce emissions by 26 percent by 2020 without hurting its economy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana ensured that the presidential regulation on the national action plan on reducing greenhouse emissions (RAN-GRK) would not disrupt Indonesia’s macroeconomic policies geared toward...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots