Plan laid out; Indonesia upbeat about its 2020 emission target
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has said it is confident that the nation will achieve its target to reduce emissions by 26 percent by 2020 without hurting its economy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana ensured that the presidential regulation on the national action plan on reducing greenhouse emissions (RAN-GRK) would not disrupt Indonesia’s macroeconomic policies geared toward...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment