Plan laid out; Indonesia upbeat about its 2020 emission target
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has said it is confident that the nation will achieve its target to reduce emissions by 26 percent by 2020 without hurting its economy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana ensured that the presidential regulation on the national action plan on reducing greenhouse emissions (RAN-GRK) would not disrupt Indonesia’s macroeconomic policies geared toward...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research