Plan laid out; Indonesia upbeat about its 2020 emission target
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has said it is confident that the nation will achieve its target to reduce emissions by 26 percent by 2020 without hurting its economy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana ensured that the presidential regulation on the national action plan on reducing greenhouse emissions (RAN-GRK) would not disrupt Indonesia’s macroeconomic policies geared toward...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings