Plan laid out; Indonesia upbeat about its 2020 emission target
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has said it is confident that the nation will achieve its target to reduce emissions by 26 percent by 2020 without hurting its economy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana ensured that the presidential regulation on the national action plan on reducing greenhouse emissions (RAN-GRK) would not disrupt Indonesia’s macroeconomic policies geared toward...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis