Plan laid out; Indonesia upbeat about its 2020 emission target
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has said it is confident that the nation will achieve its target to reduce emissions by 26 percent by 2020 without hurting its economy.
National Development Planning Minister Armida S. Alisjahbana ensured that the presidential regulation on the national action plan on reducing greenhouse emissions (RAN-GRK) would not disrupt Indonesia’s macroeconomic policies geared toward...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- 6 more orangutans released into Kehje Sewen forests