Papua-Indonesia peaceful dialogue needs a neutral mediator
Socratez Sofyan Yoman
The Jakarta Post
We have followed the latest developments in Papua through various media reports as well as direct observation, in which violence and crimes against humanity were committed by the Indonesian Military (TNI), the National Police (Polri), Free Papua Organization (OPM) rebels and their fostered groups, as well as unidentified gunmen.
The different comments and views so far voiced have indicated...
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- 'Scandal,' the show that Twitter built, bows out
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters