Papua-Indonesia peaceful dialogue needs a neutral mediator
Socratez Sofyan Yoman
The Jakarta Post
We have followed the latest developments in Papua through various media reports as well as direct observation, in which violence and crimes against humanity were committed by the Indonesian Military (TNI), the National Police (Polri), Free Papua Organization (OPM) rebels and their fostered groups, as well as unidentified gunmen.
The different comments and views so far voiced have indicated...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint