Prosecutors seek 15 years for senior Citibank employee
The Jakarta Post
Former senior manager of Citibank Malinda Dee began her trial for allegedly embezzling more than Rp 44 billion (US$4.93 million) from the bank’s premium clients on Tuesday.
Prosecutors are seeking a maximum 15-year jail term for her.
Prosecutor Tatang Sutarna said in his indictment that the former senior manager at Citibank had violated Law No. 10/1999 on banking and Law No. 8/201...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani