Prosecutors seek 15 years for senior Citibank employee
The Jakarta Post
Former senior manager of Citibank Malinda Dee began her trial for allegedly embezzling more than Rp 44 billion (US$4.93 million) from the bank’s premium clients on Tuesday.
Prosecutors are seeking a maximum 15-year jail term for her.
Prosecutor Tatang Sutarna said in his indictment that the former senior manager at Citibank had violated Law No. 10/1999 on banking and Law No. 8/201...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests