Prosecutors seek 15 years for senior Citibank employee
The Jakarta Post
Former senior manager of Citibank Malinda Dee began her trial for allegedly embezzling more than Rp 44 billion (US$4.93 million) from the bank’s premium clients on Tuesday.
Prosecutors are seeking a maximum 15-year jail term for her.
Prosecutor Tatang Sutarna said in his indictment that the former senior manager at Citibank had violated Law No. 10/1999 on banking and Law No. 8/201...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan