Sri Mulyani’s return sparks speculation
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
The arrival of former finance minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati in Jakarta has triggered speculation over a possible bid for president in 2014, despite her refusal to comment on the issue.
On Tuesday, Sri Mulyani, in her capacity as a World Bank managing director, met with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in a closed-door meeting at the State Palace.
Topics discussed in the meeting i...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017