Dazzling SEA Games open
The Jakarta Post
Palembang in 2011 is not Jakarta in 1997, but both cities now share the same place in Southeast Asian sporting history as co-hosts of the region’s biennial festival of sport. All was grand, glam and spectacular.
After months of anxious preparation marred by corruption and faulty coordination, the 26th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games officially opened on Friday evening with flair, flash and a...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D