Dazzling SEA Games open
The Jakarta Post
Palembang in 2011 is not Jakarta in 1997, but both cities now share the same place in Southeast Asian sporting history as co-hosts of the region’s biennial festival of sport. All was grand, glam and spectacular.
After months of anxious preparation marred by corruption and faulty coordination, the 26th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games officially opened on Friday evening with flair, flash and a...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs