Indonesia sweeps all 12 roller-skating golds
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian roller skaters claimed four more gold medals at the Jakabaring Sports Center on Monday, capturing all 12 gold medals in the sport’s first appearance at the Southeast Games.
On the badminton courts, Thailand’s women’s team showed it is a force to be reckoned with by upsetting Indonesia to claim the women’s team gold medal, beating Indonesia 3-1.
However there was li...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Bakrie Sumatera to focus on debt restructuring plan