Indonesia sweeps all 12 roller-skating golds
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian roller skaters claimed four more gold medals at the Jakabaring Sports Center on Monday, capturing all 12 gold medals in the sport’s first appearance at the Southeast Games.
On the badminton courts, Thailand’s women’s team showed it is a force to be reckoned with by upsetting Indonesia to claim the women’s team gold medal, beating Indonesia 3-1.
However there was li...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote