Indonesia sweeps all 12 roller-skating golds
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian roller skaters claimed four more gold medals at the Jakabaring Sports Center on Monday, capturing all 12 gold medals in the sport’s first appearance at the Southeast Games.
On the badminton courts, Thailand’s women’s team showed it is a force to be reckoned with by upsetting Indonesia to claim the women’s team gold medal, beating Indonesia 3-1.
However there was li...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers