Indonesia sweeps all 12 roller-skating golds
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian roller skaters claimed four more gold medals at the Jakabaring Sports Center on Monday, capturing all 12 gold medals in the sport’s first appearance at the Southeast Games.
On the badminton courts, Thailand’s women’s team showed it is a force to be reckoned with by upsetting Indonesia to claim the women’s team gold medal, beating Indonesia 3-1.
However there was li...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll