Profile: Marc Steinmeyer: Building hotels with creativity and innovation
Lily Glorida Nababan
When most foreign investors did not believe in Indonesia’s potential during the financial crisis, Marc Steinmeyer left the Accor group at the peak of his career and reinvented himself as an entrepreneur in Indonesia.
He built a hotel management company Tauzia and established international-standard budget hotels. His unique concept of a budget hotel has created a unique market of its own....
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea