Profile: Marc Steinmeyer: Building hotels with creativity and innovation
Lily Glorida Nababan
When most foreign investors did not believe in Indonesia’s potential during the financial crisis, Marc Steinmeyer left the Accor group at the peak of his career and reinvented himself as an entrepreneur in Indonesia.
He built a hotel management company Tauzia and established international-standard budget hotels. His unique concept of a budget hotel has created a unique market of its own....
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban