Profile: Marc Steinmeyer: Building hotels with creativity and innovation
Lily Glorida Nababan
When most foreign investors did not believe in Indonesia’s potential during the financial crisis, Marc Steinmeyer left the Accor group at the peak of his career and reinvented himself as an entrepreneur in Indonesia.
He built a hotel management company Tauzia and established international-standard budget hotels. His unique concept of a budget hotel has created a unique market of its own....
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror