Jakarta opens first railway tourism
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration inaugurated on Sunday the city’s first railway tourism package aimed at attracting more tourists and reducing traffic congestion.
The city program will offer a railway tour that will take tourists on a trip from Gambir Railway Station in Central Jakarta to the Tanjung Priok Station in North Jakarta.
During the 40-minute maiden trip on Sunday, tourists ar...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area