Jakarta opens first railway tourism
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration inaugurated on Sunday the city’s first railway tourism package aimed at attracting more tourists and reducing traffic congestion.
The city program will offer a railway tour that will take tourists on a trip from Gambir Railway Station in Central Jakarta to the Tanjung Priok Station in North Jakarta.
During the 40-minute maiden trip on Sunday, tourists ar...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts