Jakarta opens first railway tourism
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration inaugurated on Sunday the city’s first railway tourism package aimed at attracting more tourists and reducing traffic congestion.
The city program will offer a railway tour that will take tourists on a trip from Gambir Railway Station in Central Jakarta to the Tanjung Priok Station in North Jakarta.
During the 40-minute maiden trip on Sunday, tourists ar...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children