Pakistan’s ‘Dawn’ joins ANN
The Jakarta Post
SINGAPORE: Dawn, the leading daily in Pakistan, has joined the Asia News Network (ANN), bringing the total number of newspapers in the alliance to 21 in 18 countries. The admission was formalized on Friday during a signing ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton in Singapore by Dawn chief editor Zaffar Abbas and ANN executive director Pana Janviroj.
“I’m pleased to be among my Asian peers in foste...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy