Pakistan’s ‘Dawn’ joins ANN
The Jakarta Post
SINGAPORE: Dawn, the leading daily in Pakistan, has joined the Asia News Network (ANN), bringing the total number of newspapers in the alliance to 21 in 18 countries. The admission was formalized on Friday during a signing ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton in Singapore by Dawn chief editor Zaffar Abbas and ANN executive director Pana Janviroj.
“I’m pleased to be among my Asian peers in foste...
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Turkey, Iran and Iraq warn of 'counter-measures' against Kurdistan referendum