Pakistan’s ‘Dawn’ joins ANN
The Jakarta Post
SINGAPORE: Dawn, the leading daily in Pakistan, has joined the Asia News Network (ANN), bringing the total number of newspapers in the alliance to 21 in 18 countries. The admission was formalized on Friday during a signing ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton in Singapore by Dawn chief editor Zaffar Abbas and ANN executive director Pana Janviroj.
“I’m pleased to be among my Asian peers in foste...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack