Pakistan’s ‘Dawn’ joins ANN
The Jakarta Post
SINGAPORE: Dawn, the leading daily in Pakistan, has joined the Asia News Network (ANN), bringing the total number of newspapers in the alliance to 21 in 18 countries. The admission was formalized on Friday during a signing ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton in Singapore by Dawn chief editor Zaffar Abbas and ANN executive director Pana Janviroj.
“I’m pleased to be among my Asian peers in foste...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings