Pakistan’s ‘Dawn’ joins ANN
The Jakarta Post
SINGAPORE: Dawn, the leading daily in Pakistan, has joined the Asia News Network (ANN), bringing the total number of newspapers in the alliance to 21 in 18 countries. The admission was formalized on Friday during a signing ceremony at the Ritz-Carlton in Singapore by Dawn chief editor Zaffar Abbas and ANN executive director Pana Janviroj.
“I’m pleased to be among my Asian peers in foste...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur