Govt approves redenomination proposal
The Jakarta Post
The government has approved Bank Indonesia’s proposal to omit three zeros off the Indonesian currency, a minister says.
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said on Tuesday that the government would submit a draft law on the redenomination plan to the House of Representatives (DPR) next year to support the program.
The minister said that the draft of the redenomination bill, which wa...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles