Govt approves redenomination proposal
The Jakarta Post
The government has approved Bank Indonesia’s proposal to omit three zeros off the Indonesian currency, a minister says.
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said on Tuesday that the government would submit a draft law on the redenomination plan to the House of Representatives (DPR) next year to support the program.
The minister said that the draft of the redenomination bill, which wa...
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day