Govt approves redenomination proposal
The Jakarta Post
The government has approved Bank Indonesia’s proposal to omit three zeros off the Indonesian currency, a minister says.
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said on Tuesday that the government would submit a draft law on the redenomination plan to the House of Representatives (DPR) next year to support the program.
The minister said that the draft of the redenomination bill, which wa...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- A world without America
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal