Govt approves redenomination proposal
The Jakarta Post
The government has approved Bank Indonesia’s proposal to omit three zeros off the Indonesian currency, a minister says.
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said on Tuesday that the government would submit a draft law on the redenomination plan to the House of Representatives (DPR) next year to support the program.
The minister said that the draft of the redenomination bill, which wa...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017