Govt approves redenomination proposal
The Jakarta Post
The government has approved Bank Indonesia’s proposal to omit three zeros off the Indonesian currency, a minister says.
Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo said on Tuesday that the government would submit a draft law on the redenomination plan to the House of Representatives (DPR) next year to support the program.
The minister said that the draft of the redenomination bill, which wa...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe