Saipem Group inaugurates Karimun Yard, largest oil & gas facility in Asia
The Jakarta Post
After a three year construction period, Italian owned Karimun Yard is officially operating and has become the largest manufacturing center for oil and gas in the Asia Pacific. Saipem Karimun Yard is built on a 130-hectare area in the Karimun regency and is targeting an annual production of 50,000 tons with an investment of Rp 3 trillion.
The inauguration of PT Saipem Karimun Yard was offici...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali