Saipem Group inaugurates Karimun Yard, largest oil & gas facility in Asia
The Jakarta Post
After a three year construction period, Italian owned Karimun Yard is officially operating and has become the largest manufacturing center for oil and gas in the Asia Pacific. Saipem Karimun Yard is built on a 130-hectare area in the Karimun regency and is targeting an annual production of 50,000 tons with an investment of Rp 3 trillion.
The inauguration of PT Saipem Karimun Yard was offici...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy