Saipem Group inaugurates Karimun Yard, largest oil & gas facility in Asia
The Jakarta Post
After a three year construction period, Italian owned Karimun Yard is officially operating and has become the largest manufacturing center for oil and gas in the Asia Pacific. Saipem Karimun Yard is built on a 130-hectare area in the Karimun regency and is targeting an annual production of 50,000 tons with an investment of Rp 3 trillion.
The inauguration of PT Saipem Karimun Yard was offici...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...