Saipem Group inaugurates Karimun Yard, largest oil & gas facility in Asia
The Jakarta Post
After a three year construction period, Italian owned Karimun Yard is officially operating and has become the largest manufacturing center for oil and gas in the Asia Pacific. Saipem Karimun Yard is built on a 130-hectare area in the Karimun regency and is targeting an annual production of 50,000 tons with an investment of Rp 3 trillion.
The inauguration of PT Saipem Karimun Yard was offici...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources