Boosting tourism through clean toilets
The Jakarta Post
Increased tourism starts with clean toilets.
The 2011 World Toilet Summit in China last month ended with the revelation that the key to increasing tourist arrivals lies in the availability of clean and proper public toilets.
New: One example of clean and modern restroom design are these bathrooms in China. Courtesy of Naning AdiwosoThe participants at the 11th World Toilet Summit agreed ...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan