Hello ASEAN+3, good-bye Europe
Fithra Faisal Hastiadi
A Distinguished Speakers Seminar (DSS) held by the Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) in Tokyo in November came to the powerful conclusion that the European mess was getting messier.
As stated by Wyplosz ( 2011 ), since late 2009 the European debt crisis has not shown any sign of recovery.
For several reasons, apparently, the policy responses have been wrong. Wyplosz argues th...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat