Welcoming the age of disease prevention
While Indonesia’s socioeconomic status is improving, more people in the country are suffering from degenerative diseases such as cardiovascular problems that are becoming the number one killer.
Most degenerative diseases are related to unhealthy lifestyles such as a sedentary life, smoking, junk food consumption, a high intake of salt and carbohydrates and a lack of exercise.
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers