Govt promises solution to GKI Yasmin church
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
The government has vowed to seek a peaceful solution to a protracted dispute over the existence of a church in Bogor, West Java.
Speaking to journalists on Friday, Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam, said the government was committed to ensuring freedom of religion and that it was now looking to mediate between members of the Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) Taman Yasmin and local residents who ...
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs