Protesters chase parishioners over ‘friendly Islam’ sticker
The Jakarta Post
The atmosphere heated up again around the GKI Taman Yasmin church in Bogor, West Java, when a group of people tried to prevent the church’s congregation from conducting the first Sunday service in 2012 near the sealed church.
But the Bogor Police and the West Java Police countered their attempt by immediately constructing a barricade between the congregation and the protesters.
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion