Protesters chase parishioners over ‘friendly Islam’ sticker
The Jakarta Post
The atmosphere heated up again around the GKI Taman Yasmin church in Bogor, West Java, when a group of people tried to prevent the church’s congregation from conducting the first Sunday service in 2012 near the sealed church.
But the Bogor Police and the West Java Police countered their attempt by immediately constructing a barricade between the congregation and the protesters.
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad