Protesters chase parishioners over ‘friendly Islam’ sticker
The Jakarta Post
The atmosphere heated up again around the GKI Taman Yasmin church in Bogor, West Java, when a group of people tried to prevent the church’s congregation from conducting the first Sunday service in 2012 near the sealed church.
But the Bogor Police and the West Java Police countered their attempt by immediately constructing a barricade between the congregation and the protesters.
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta