Protesters chase parishioners over ‘friendly Islam’ sticker
The Jakarta Post
The atmosphere heated up again around the GKI Taman Yasmin church in Bogor, West Java, when a group of people tried to prevent the church’s congregation from conducting the first Sunday service in 2012 near the sealed church.
But the Bogor Police and the West Java Police countered their attempt by immediately constructing a barricade between the congregation and the protesters.
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased