Protesters chase parishioners over ‘friendly Islam’ sticker
The Jakarta Post
The atmosphere heated up again around the GKI Taman Yasmin church in Bogor, West Java, when a group of people tried to prevent the church’s congregation from conducting the first Sunday service in 2012 near the sealed church.
But the Bogor Police and the West Java Police countered their attempt by immediately constructing a barricade between the congregation and the protesters.
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning