Protesters chase parishioners over ‘friendly Islam’ sticker
The Jakarta Post
The atmosphere heated up again around the GKI Taman Yasmin church in Bogor, West Java, when a group of people tried to prevent the church’s congregation from conducting the first Sunday service in 2012 near the sealed church.
But the Bogor Police and the West Java Police countered their attempt by immediately constructing a barricade between the congregation and the protesters.
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'