Protesters chase parishioners over ‘friendly Islam’ sticker
The Jakarta Post
The atmosphere heated up again around the GKI Taman Yasmin church in Bogor, West Java, when a group of people tried to prevent the church’s congregation from conducting the first Sunday service in 2012 near the sealed church.
But the Bogor Police and the West Java Police countered their attempt by immediately constructing a barricade between the congregation and the protesters.
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers