Australia, RI prepare for transfer of C-130H Hercules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The Australian and Indonesian governments are processing the transfer of four used Lockheed Martin C-130H Hercules aircraft to the Indonesian Air Force this year, a defense ministry official said Tuesday.
Ministry spokesman Brig. Gen. Hartind Asrin told The Jakarta Post that representatives from the two countries would meet later this month in Jakarta to discuss about the hand over.
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots