Australia, RI prepare for transfer of C-130H Hercules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The Australian and Indonesian governments are processing the transfer of four used Lockheed Martin C-130H Hercules aircraft to the Indonesian Air Force this year, a defense ministry official said Tuesday.
Ministry spokesman Brig. Gen. Hartind Asrin told The Jakarta Post that representatives from the two countries would meet later this month in Jakarta to discuss about the hand over.
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit