Australia, RI prepare for transfer of C-130H Hercules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The Australian and Indonesian governments are processing the transfer of four used Lockheed Martin C-130H Hercules aircraft to the Indonesian Air Force this year, a defense ministry official said Tuesday.
Ministry spokesman Brig. Gen. Hartind Asrin told The Jakarta Post that representatives from the two countries would meet later this month in Jakarta to discuss about the hand over.
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean