Australia, RI prepare for transfer of C-130H Hercules
Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The Australian and Indonesian governments are processing the transfer of four used Lockheed Martin C-130H Hercules aircraft to the Indonesian Air Force this year, a defense ministry official said Tuesday.
Ministry spokesman Brig. Gen. Hartind Asrin told The Jakarta Post that representatives from the two countries would meet later this month in Jakarta to discuss about the hand over.
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam