Sandal Saga: Flip-flop flap flummoxes freed 15-year-old
The Jakarta Post
The suspect identified as A.A.L. has returned home after the Palu District Court sentenced the boy to time served on Wednesday for stealing a cop’s worn flip-flops. The damage, however, according to some in South Sulawesi, has already been done to the 15-year-old felon.
The boy’s lawyer, Jhon Budiman Napat, said on Thursday that A.A.L. wanted to stay home from school due to the shame he...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Jember airport development kicks off
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers