Sandal Saga: Flip-flop flap flummoxes freed 15-year-old
The Jakarta Post
The suspect identified as A.A.L. has returned home after the Palu District Court sentenced the boy to time served on Wednesday for stealing a cop’s worn flip-flops. The damage, however, according to some in South Sulawesi, has already been done to the 15-year-old felon.
The boy’s lawyer, Jhon Budiman Napat, said on Thursday that A.A.L. wanted to stay home from school due to the shame he...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Officer admits making errors in filing report for Ahok’s alleged blasphemy