Sandal Saga: Flip-flop flap flummoxes freed 15-year-old
The Jakarta Post
The suspect identified as A.A.L. has returned home after the Palu District Court sentenced the boy to time served on Wednesday for stealing a cop’s worn flip-flops. The damage, however, according to some in South Sulawesi, has already been done to the 15-year-old felon.
The boy’s lawyer, Jhon Budiman Napat, said on Thursday that A.A.L. wanted to stay home from school due to the shame he...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers