Three airlines get red reports for many delays
The Jakarta Post
Three local airlines, including Lion Air, Merpati Air and Sriwijaya Air received a red report in their on-time performance (OTP) for their failure to meet the government’s standards. Djoko Murjatmodjo, the ministry’s acting transportation director, said Friday.
From January to November, Djoko said that Lion Air’s OTP was 66.78 percent average while Merpati’s and Sriwijaya Air’s we...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet