Three airlines get red reports for many delays
The Jakarta Post
Three local airlines, including Lion Air, Merpati Air and Sriwijaya Air received a red report in their on-time performance (OTP) for their failure to meet the government’s standards. Djoko Murjatmodjo, the ministry’s acting transportation director, said Friday.
From January to November, Djoko said that Lion Air’s OTP was 66.78 percent average while Merpati’s and Sriwijaya Air’s we...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017