Three airlines get red reports for many delays
The Jakarta Post
Three local airlines, including Lion Air, Merpati Air and Sriwijaya Air received a red report in their on-time performance (OTP) for their failure to meet the government’s standards. Djoko Murjatmodjo, the ministry’s acting transportation director, said Friday.
From January to November, Djoko said that Lion Air’s OTP was 66.78 percent average while Merpati’s and Sriwijaya Air’s we...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017