Three airlines get red reports for many delays
The Jakarta Post
Three local airlines, including Lion Air, Merpati Air and Sriwijaya Air received a red report in their on-time performance (OTP) for their failure to meet the government’s standards. Djoko Murjatmodjo, the ministry’s acting transportation director, said Friday.
From January to November, Djoko said that Lion Air’s OTP was 66.78 percent average while Merpati’s and Sriwijaya Air’s we...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report