Flip-flop boy testifies at Komnas PA
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The boy convicted of stealing a policeman’s flip-flops, AAL, stammered as he delivered his testimony at the National Commission for Child Protection (Komnas PA), on Wednesday.
“I am sure that it was not his [the policeman’s] sandals, they were already worn-out,” the boy told a press conference at the commission’s office in East Jakarta, on Wednesday as quoted by kompas.co...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation