Flip-flop boy testifies at Komnas PA
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The boy convicted of stealing a policeman’s flip-flops, AAL, stammered as he delivered his testimony at the National Commission for Child Protection (Komnas PA), on Wednesday.
“I am sure that it was not his [the policeman’s] sandals, they were already worn-out,” the boy told a press conference at the commission’s office in East Jakarta, on Wednesday as quoted by kompas.co...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Sandiaga urges posh neighborhood to stop using groundwater
- Netflix royal drama 'The Crown' apologizes over pay furor
- US Fed to hike interest rates for first time in 2018