Flip-flop boy testifies at Komnas PA
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The boy convicted of stealing a policeman’s flip-flops, AAL, stammered as he delivered his testimony at the National Commission for Child Protection (Komnas PA), on Wednesday.
“I am sure that it was not his [the policeman’s] sandals, they were already worn-out,” the boy told a press conference at the commission’s office in East Jakarta, on Wednesday as quoted by kompas.co...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor