Flip-flop boy testifies at Komnas PA
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The boy convicted of stealing a policeman’s flip-flops, AAL, stammered as he delivered his testimony at the National Commission for Child Protection (Komnas PA), on Wednesday.
“I am sure that it was not his [the policeman’s] sandals, they were already worn-out,” the boy told a press conference at the commission’s office in East Jakarta, on Wednesday as quoted by kompas.co...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world