Mandala may return to skies in mid-February
The Jakarta Post
Mandala Airlines may resume flight services in February after financial woes halted operations in January 2011, according to a government official.
Transportation Ministry inspectors recently finished checking two Mandala aircraft at Singapore’s Changi International Airport, ministry airworthiness director Diding Sunardi said in Jakarta on
“Mandala should be able to ...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Central government certifies islets C and D