Mandala may return to skies in mid-February
The Jakarta Post
Mandala Airlines may resume flight services in February after financial woes halted operations in January 2011, according to a government official.
Transportation Ministry inspectors recently finished checking two Mandala aircraft at Singapore’s Changi International Airport, ministry airworthiness director Diding Sunardi said in Jakarta on
“Mandala should be able to ...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW