Mandala may return to skies in mid-February
The Jakarta Post
Mandala Airlines may resume flight services in February after financial woes halted operations in January 2011, according to a government official.
Transportation Ministry inspectors recently finished checking two Mandala aircraft at Singapore’s Changi International Airport, ministry airworthiness director Diding Sunardi said in Jakarta on
“Mandala should be able to ...
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne