PT ANZ Panin Bank changes name
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Banking Group announced on Thursday that PT ANZ Panin Bank changed its legal name to PT Bank ANZ Indonesia to reflect its continued growth, commitment and expansion strategy in Indonesia.
ANZ Indonesia CEO Joseph Abraham told a press conference that the new name reflected the increase of ANZ Group’s stake in PT Bank ANZ Indonesia to 99 percent....
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison