PT ANZ Panin Bank changes name
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Banking Group announced on Thursday that PT ANZ Panin Bank changed its legal name to PT Bank ANZ Indonesia to reflect its continued growth, commitment and expansion strategy in Indonesia.
ANZ Indonesia CEO Joseph Abraham told a press conference that the new name reflected the increase of ANZ Group’s stake in PT Bank ANZ Indonesia to 99 percent....
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report