PT ANZ Panin Bank changes name
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Banking Group announced on Thursday that PT ANZ Panin Bank changed its legal name to PT Bank ANZ Indonesia to reflect its continued growth, commitment and expansion strategy in Indonesia.
ANZ Indonesia CEO Joseph Abraham told a press conference that the new name reflected the increase of ANZ Group’s stake in PT Bank ANZ Indonesia to 99 percent....
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion