RI ready to send observers to Cambodia, Thailand
Nani Afrida and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will send military observers to mediate a territorial dispute between Thailand and Cambodia as the two countries have agreed to ask for Indonesia’s assistance.
Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiatoro said on Monday that the Indonesian foreign minister had told him about the plan.
“We have done some preparations since last year and we will send those observers soon,” he to...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons