RI ready to send observers to Cambodia, Thailand
Nani Afrida and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will send military observers to mediate a territorial dispute between Thailand and Cambodia as the two countries have agreed to ask for Indonesia’s assistance.
Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiatoro said on Monday that the Indonesian foreign minister had told him about the plan.
“We have done some preparations since last year and we will send those observers soon,” he to...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots