House says TNI’s priorities wrong in Leopard tank procurement
The Jakarta Post
Lawmakers from the House of Representatives’ Commission I overseeing defense said that the TNI had lost its focus in the country’s defense strategy by planning to spend lavishly on main battle tanks for the army and spending too little on the navy and air force.
Long considered obsolete, the country’s weapons systems will see a major refurbishment after Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgi...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ride-sharing app managements urged to solve Bogor clash
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi