House says TNI’s priorities wrong in Leopard tank procurement
The Jakarta Post
Lawmakers from the House of Representatives’ Commission I overseeing defense said that the TNI had lost its focus in the country’s defense strategy by planning to spend lavishly on main battle tanks for the army and spending too little on the navy and air force.
Long considered obsolete, the country’s weapons systems will see a major refurbishment after Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgi...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Businessman detained for tax evasion
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- 2NE1 to say ‘Good Bye’ to their fans