House says TNI’s priorities wrong in Leopard tank procurement
The Jakarta Post
Lawmakers from the House of Representatives’ Commission I overseeing defense said that the TNI had lost its focus in the country’s defense strategy by planning to spend lavishly on main battle tanks for the army and spending too little on the navy and air force.
Long considered obsolete, the country’s weapons systems will see a major refurbishment after Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgi...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official