Civilian killed in indiscriminate shooting in Papua
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
An unidentified armed group shot dead a civilian in Mulia district, Puncak Jaya regency on Friday at 8 p.m. local time, the first indiscriminate shooting to take place in Papua this year. The reason behind the shooting is unknown.
Papua Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Wachyono said in Jayapura on Saturday that the victim, identified as Kisma Rafiq from Padang, West Sumatra, was alone at his stal...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- Jokowi praised for meeting with opposition Muslim organization during Idul Fitri