Civilian killed in indiscriminate shooting in Papua
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
An unidentified armed group shot dead a civilian in Mulia district, Puncak Jaya regency on Friday at 8 p.m. local time, the first indiscriminate shooting to take place in Papua this year. The reason behind the shooting is unknown.
Papua Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Wachyono said in Jayapura on Saturday that the victim, identified as Kisma Rafiq from Padang, West Sumatra, was alone at his stal...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- India, Iran agree to step up efforts to help Afghanistan
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Adelina’s family demands compensation