Civilian killed in indiscriminate shooting in Papua
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
An unidentified armed group shot dead a civilian in Mulia district, Puncak Jaya regency on Friday at 8 p.m. local time, the first indiscriminate shooting to take place in Papua this year. The reason behind the shooting is unknown.
Papua Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Wachyono said in Jayapura on Saturday that the victim, identified as Kisma Rafiq from Padang, West Sumatra, was alone at his stal...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open