‘Surfing’, ‘Bowling’ and other deadly games
Surfing” has many meanings. In the good ol’ Beachboy days, it just meant riding the waves on a surfboard. After the World Wide Web (WWW) was invented in November 1990 and the Internet exploded into our lives, it also came to mean browsing online.
Now the term is also used in Indonesia for people who ride train rooftops. These are “train surfers” or “atapers” (roofers), as they ...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos