Maritime tourism built at former seaport
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: The former Ampenan Seaport in West Nusa Tenggara is due to be developed into a maritime tourism site, according to Mataram Mayor Ahyar Abduh.
The seaport has not operated since 1970, but another seaport will be built at the location, designated to serve for maritime tourist activities.
The municipality has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with PT Gunung Lawoe Mercu...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers