Maritime tourism built at former seaport
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: The former Ampenan Seaport in West Nusa Tenggara is due to be developed into a maritime tourism site, according to Mataram Mayor Ahyar Abduh.
The seaport has not operated since 1970, but another seaport will be built at the location, designated to serve for maritime tourist activities.
The municipality has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with PT Gunung Lawoe Mercu...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- What you need to know about Jakarta’s odd-even traffic policy
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half