Maritime tourism built at former seaport
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: The former Ampenan Seaport in West Nusa Tenggara is due to be developed into a maritime tourism site, according to Mataram Mayor Ahyar Abduh.
The seaport has not operated since 1970, but another seaport will be built at the location, designated to serve for maritime tourist activities.
The municipality has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with PT Gunung Lawoe Mercu...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot