Maritime tourism built at former seaport
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: The former Ampenan Seaport in West Nusa Tenggara is due to be developed into a maritime tourism site, according to Mataram Mayor Ahyar Abduh.
The seaport has not operated since 1970, but another seaport will be built at the location, designated to serve for maritime tourist activities.
The municipality has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with PT Gunung Lawoe Mercu...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day