Maritime tourism built at former seaport
The Jakarta Post
MATARAM: The former Ampenan Seaport in West Nusa Tenggara is due to be developed into a maritime tourism site, according to Mataram Mayor Ahyar Abduh.
The seaport has not operated since 1970, but another seaport will be built at the location, designated to serve for maritime tourist activities.
The municipality has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with PT Gunung Lawoe Mercu...
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health