As Lion Air defends rules, ex-stewardess receives threats
The Jakarta Post
As Lion Air defended its policy of nine working hours for its pilots, a former stewardess said she received threatening text messages from the airline’s employees for making a remark about drug abuse.
On Wednesday, the privately owned airline said it never forced its pilots and air crews to work more than nine hours at a time.
With some pilots having been caught using drugs shortl...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh