As Lion Air defends rules, ex-stewardess receives threats
The Jakarta Post
As Lion Air defended its policy of nine working hours for its pilots, a former stewardess said she received threatening text messages from the airline’s employees for making a remark about drug abuse.
On Wednesday, the privately owned airline said it never forced its pilots and air crews to work more than nine hours at a time.
With some pilots having been caught using drugs shortl...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi