As Lion Air defends rules, ex-stewardess receives threats
The Jakarta Post
As Lion Air defended its policy of nine working hours for its pilots, a former stewardess said she received threatening text messages from the airline’s employees for making a remark about drug abuse.
On Wednesday, the privately owned airline said it never forced its pilots and air crews to work more than nine hours at a time.
With some pilots having been caught using drugs shortl...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase