As Lion Air defends rules, ex-stewardess receives threats
The Jakarta Post
As Lion Air defended its policy of nine working hours for its pilots, a former stewardess said she received threatening text messages from the airline’s employees for making a remark about drug abuse.
On Wednesday, the privately owned airline said it never forced its pilots and air crews to work more than nine hours at a time.
With some pilots having been caught using drugs shortl...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family