Grisham's 'The Firm' gets new treatment
The Jakarta Post
The Godparents of legal thrillers on screen have teamed up to bring John Grisham’s 1991 bestselling novel, The Firm, to the TV screen.
The makers of The Practice, Boston Legal, Law & Order, House and SVU will debut their program, filled with courtroom intrigue, action and romance on Feb. 19 at 8:50 p.m. The program will be aired on AXN.
The series continues the story of Mitch ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash