Grisham's 'The Firm' gets new treatment
The Jakarta Post
The Godparents of legal thrillers on screen have teamed up to bring John Grisham’s 1991 bestselling novel, The Firm, to the TV screen.
The makers of The Practice, Boston Legal, Law & Order, House and SVU will debut their program, filled with courtroom intrigue, action and romance on Feb. 19 at 8:50 p.m. The program will be aired on AXN.
The series continues the story of Mitch ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business