‘Republik Twitter’: The real love
The Jakarta Post
Shifting love from cyberspace to reality is like taking a blind leap of faith.
Whether it be transforming a flirtatious “tweet” into a real life encounter, or making a relationship “Facebook official”, the question remains, how do we bridge the gap between real life and our parallel universe online?
Indonesia’s newest feature film, Republik Twitter, is set to answer this v...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official