‘Republik Twitter’: The real love
The Jakarta Post
Shifting love from cyberspace to reality is like taking a blind leap of faith.
Whether it be transforming a flirtatious “tweet” into a real life encounter, or making a relationship “Facebook official”, the question remains, how do we bridge the gap between real life and our parallel universe online?
Indonesia’s newest feature film, Republik Twitter, is set to answer this v...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption