‘Republik Twitter’: The real love
The Jakarta Post
Shifting love from cyberspace to reality is like taking a blind leap of faith.
Whether it be transforming a flirtatious “tweet” into a real life encounter, or making a relationship “Facebook official”, the question remains, how do we bridge the gap between real life and our parallel universe online?
Indonesia’s newest feature film, Republik Twitter, is set to answer this v...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade