Relics of shipwreck found in Medan
The Jakarta Post
After almost a month of exploration, French archeologist Daniel Perret from Ecole Francaise d’Extreme-Orient (EFEO) discovered a fragment from an ancient shipwreck and gold relics at the Kota Cina (Chinatown) site in Marelan district, Medan, North Sumatra.
The ancient relics, estimated to date back to between the 11th and 14th centuries, were discovered by Perret at the end of a series of...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots