Relics of shipwreck found in Medan
The Jakarta Post
After almost a month of exploration, French archeologist Daniel Perret from Ecole Francaise d’Extreme-Orient (EFEO) discovered a fragment from an ancient shipwreck and gold relics at the Kota Cina (Chinatown) site in Marelan district, Medan, North Sumatra.
The ancient relics, estimated to date back to between the 11th and 14th centuries, were discovered by Perret at the end of a series of...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area