Sungai Sodong killers jailed for 8-10 years
The Jakarta Post
The Kayuagung District Court in Ogan Komering Ilir (OKI) regency, South Sumatra, sentenced five convicted killers in the Sungai Sodong incident to between eight and 10 years in prison on Wednesday.
“The defendants have caused restlessness in the community. They have committed sadistic murders that took the lives of Syaktu Macan and Indra Syafei,” presiding judge Khusaini said as he read...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey