Sungai Sodong killers jailed for 8-10 years
The Jakarta Post
The Kayuagung District Court in Ogan Komering Ilir (OKI) regency, South Sumatra, sentenced five convicted killers in the Sungai Sodong incident to between eight and 10 years in prison on Wednesday.
“The defendants have caused restlessness in the community. They have committed sadistic murders that took the lives of Syaktu Macan and Indra Syafei,” presiding judge Khusaini said as he read...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business