Sungai Sodong killers jailed for 8-10 years
The Jakarta Post
The Kayuagung District Court in Ogan Komering Ilir (OKI) regency, South Sumatra, sentenced five convicted killers in the Sungai Sodong incident to between eight and 10 years in prison on Wednesday.
“The defendants have caused restlessness in the community. They have committed sadistic murders that took the lives of Syaktu Macan and Indra Syafei,” presiding judge Khusaini said as he read...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning