RI engineer wins aviation safety award
Novan Iman Santosa and Rabby Pramudatama
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian aeronautical engineer, Saryani “Yani” Asmayawati, was among the members of a team from Cranfield University who were recognized by British Queen Elizabeth II for work in aviation safety.
Yani is an alumni of the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)’s aeronautics department, where she began her studies in 1994 and graduated in 2000.
The good news was spread by he...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed