RI engineer wins aviation safety award
Novan Iman Santosa and Rabby Pramudatama
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian aeronautical engineer, Saryani “Yani” Asmayawati, was among the members of a team from Cranfield University who were recognized by British Queen Elizabeth II for work in aviation safety.
Yani is an alumni of the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)’s aeronautics department, where she began her studies in 1994 and graduated in 2000.
The good news was spread by he...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI