RI engineer wins aviation safety award
Novan Iman Santosa and Rabby Pramudatama
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian aeronautical engineer, Saryani “Yani” Asmayawati, was among the members of a team from Cranfield University who were recognized by British Queen Elizabeth II for work in aviation safety.
Yani is an alumni of the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)’s aeronautics department, where she began her studies in 1994 and graduated in 2000.
The good news was spread by he...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh