RI engineer wins aviation safety award
Novan Iman Santosa and Rabby Pramudatama
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian aeronautical engineer, Saryani “Yani” Asmayawati, was among the members of a team from Cranfield University who were recognized by British Queen Elizabeth II for work in aviation safety.
Yani is an alumni of the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)’s aeronautics department, where she began her studies in 1994 and graduated in 2000.
The good news was spread by he...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses