RI engineer wins aviation safety award
Novan Iman Santosa and Rabby Pramudatama
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian aeronautical engineer, Saryani “Yani” Asmayawati, was among the members of a team from Cranfield University who were recognized by British Queen Elizabeth II for work in aviation safety.
Yani is an alumni of the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)’s aeronautics department, where she began her studies in 1994 and graduated in 2000.
The good news was spread by he...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report