RI engineer wins aviation safety award
Novan Iman Santosa and Rabby Pramudatama
The Jakarta Post
An Indonesian aeronautical engineer, Saryani “Yani” Asmayawati, was among the members of a team from Cranfield University who were recognized by British Queen Elizabeth II for work in aviation safety.
Yani is an alumni of the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)’s aeronautics department, where she began her studies in 1994 and graduated in 2000.
The good news was spread by he...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase