Issues: Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid put on terror list
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 25, Online
The US has formally included hard-line Islamic group Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT), an extremist organization founded by infamous cleric Abu Bakar Ba’asyir in 2008, on its list of foreign terror networks.
The US Department of State said on its website that the group was responsible for multiple coordinated attacks against innocent civilians, police and military perso...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase