Issues: Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid put on terror list
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 25, Online
The US has formally included hard-line Islamic group Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT), an extremist organization founded by infamous cleric Abu Bakar Ba’asyir in 2008, on its list of foreign terror networks.
The US Department of State said on its website that the group was responsible for multiple coordinated attacks against innocent civilians, police and military perso...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Jember airport development kicks off
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers