Politics lead former GAM guerrillas to part ways
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Aceh’s second direct gubernatorial election is scheduled for April 9, after five delays following unsolved deaths, violence and former governor Irwandi Yusuf’s legal battle to run for governor again. This is the second of three reports by The Jakarta Post’s Nani Afrida on the election and the Free Aceh Movement, which waged a decades-long violent separatist movement against the central gover...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens