Drug dealers disclose prison connection
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Two alleged drug dealers arrested recently by Denpasar Police claim that they got their supplies from an inmate at Kerobokan prison, another slap in the face for the correctional facility that has recently been plagued by violence and riots.
The dealers were identified as Wiwit Riyanto, 32, and Made Yuli Arimbawa, 22. They were arrested at separate places on Friday, Feb. 24. The p...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens