Drug dealers disclose prison connection
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Two alleged drug dealers arrested recently by Denpasar Police claim that they got their supplies from an inmate at Kerobokan prison, another slap in the face for the correctional facility that has recently been plagued by violence and riots.
The dealers were identified as Wiwit Riyanto, 32, and Made Yuli Arimbawa, 22. They were arrested at separate places on Friday, Feb. 24. The p...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters