Compulsory research publications for all students faces a long road
The director general of higher education at the Education and Culture Ministry, Djoko Santoso, on Jan. 27 issued a letter to all rectors or heads of higher education institutions, which stated that from August this year, all undergraduate and postgraduate students had to publish their papers in academic journals as a prerequisite for graduation.
Undergraduates must publish their papers in ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021