Compulsory research publications for all students faces a long road
The director general of higher education at the Education and Culture Ministry, Djoko Santoso, on Jan. 27 issued a letter to all rectors or heads of higher education institutions, which stated that from August this year, all undergraduate and postgraduate students had to publish their papers in academic journals as a prerequisite for graduation.
Undergraduates must publish their papers in ...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf