KIP Aceh sets number of voters
The Jakarta Post
Banda Aceh: The Aceh Independent Election Commission (KIP) has set the eligible voters’ list (DPT) in the Aceh gubernatorial elections scheduled for April 9, following a lengthy debate and controversy.
The decision was based on a plenary meeting with 23 KIP members at the regency level across the province, attended by the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu) and campaign teams of can...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill