KIP Aceh sets number of voters
The Jakarta Post
Banda Aceh: The Aceh Independent Election Commission (KIP) has set the eligible voters’ list (DPT) in the Aceh gubernatorial elections scheduled for April 9, following a lengthy debate and controversy.
The decision was based on a plenary meeting with 23 KIP members at the regency level across the province, attended by the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu) and campaign teams of can...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan