KIP Aceh sets number of voters
The Jakarta Post
Banda Aceh: The Aceh Independent Election Commission (KIP) has set the eligible voters’ list (DPT) in the Aceh gubernatorial elections scheduled for April 9, following a lengthy debate and controversy.
The decision was based on a plenary meeting with 23 KIP members at the regency level across the province, attended by the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu) and campaign teams of can...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Palm oil practices and ecosystem sustainability