KIP Aceh sets number of voters
The Jakarta Post
Banda Aceh: The Aceh Independent Election Commission (KIP) has set the eligible voters’ list (DPT) in the Aceh gubernatorial elections scheduled for April 9, following a lengthy debate and controversy.
The decision was based on a plenary meeting with 23 KIP members at the regency level across the province, attended by the Election Supervisory Committee (Panwaslu) and campaign teams of can...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler